Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Reader's Advisory

Enjoyed reader's module - had already had a previous workshop and have used the pointers and suggestions - one sugggestin was to read a YA/teen book and with the Lati assignment of reading 2 YA/Teen books I was surprised how much I enjoyded the YA/teen books I read

Read as YA selections - A Northern Light by Jennifer Donnelly and Three Littel Words by Ashley Rhodes-Courter
Three Little words was very good , memoir of a young child and her sometimes terrible journey throught the foster care system -
A Norhtern light was so intersting I proceeded to read her current adult novel called , A winter Rose . It was great , one of those can't put down stories . Loved the character development .Enjoyed it so I plan to the Tea Rose by her
Other adult title I read was Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen - amusing read about circus life the 30's and a wonderful ending !!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: